Wednesday, December 14, 2011

If you get rad on a tree in the woods and no one is there to see it , did you really get rad?

Friends, I've won couple pro cat four cross races this season.
Stefan Rothe has befriended me on a social media site, I'm going to add that to my season results if I ever decide to upgrade. Of course I'm going to sandbag until UCI forces me to cat up as directed by my life coach Pool Side.


The victory ride home from Webberville-X was enhanced by Jamaican Gold, which got a signal boost from KOOP's tower in Hornsby Bend, So I got a few extra miles of good vibrations. My recovery supplements took the edge off some of those vibes. I was in good, deer friends.

Here's my bro Coyote Mercury's blog about his birding adventure at some of the ponds that the Bend supports.




No comments:

Post a Comment